WWE is pleased to announce it has awarded five $10,000 scholarships to the following Full Sail University students:
- Shane Ross, from Huntington, IN, a current Full Sail student pursuing his Master’s degree in Entertainment Business
- Quinton Long, from Baltimore, MD, a current Full Sail student pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in Sports Marketing & Media
- Michael Kiefer, from New Haven, CT, a current Full Sail student pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in Film
- Cerita Mays, from Willingboro, NJ, a current Full Sail student pursuing her Bachelor’s degree in Recording Arts
- Lucas Campbell, from Front Royal, VA, a current Full Sail student pursuing his Bachelor’s degree in Show Production
WWE has now awarded 11 scholarships to Full Sail University students, for a total of $110,000 since WWE’s partnership with Full Sail began in May 2012. These scholarships will be applied toward the recipient’s areas of study within the university.
“We are thrilled to award these five deserving students with scholarships that will help them continue their academic career,” said Paul “Triple H” Levesque, Executive Vice President, Talent, Creative & Live Events, WWE. “WWE is incredibly proud of our continued partnership with Full Sail University, and these students play an important role in NXT®’s success.”
“The remarkable partnership between Full Sail and WWE has provided a plethora of valuable benefits to our students and graduates since its inception,” said Garry Jones, president of Full Sail University. “WWE has continually recognized the dedication of our students through this one-of-a-kind scholarship program, and we are humbled to have achieved this milestone together bringing the total amount awarded to over $100,000 through the presentation of these latest five scholarships.”
WWE selected Ross, Long, Kiefer, Mays and Campbell to receive these scholarships for exhibiting exceptional professionalism, creative talent and maintaining good academic standing, while shadowing professional WWE staff and crew during the production of NXT® events at Full Sail University.