Some of the notable names stopping by Full Sail in the next few days include WWE Superstar The Big Show, Golf Channel Executive Producer Molly Solomon, and Mama’s Sauce founder Nick Sambrato. Check below for more details on all of this week’s events.
- This installment of the ESPN Lecture Series features a panel of notable industry names (including Golf Channel Executive Producer Molly Solomon) speaking about the world of Television Sports Production. More details. (RSVP)
- Professional networking website LinkedIn will have a photo booth set up in the Career Development lobby for a few hours so students can stop by and take a free headshot for their LinkedIn profile. More details. (RSVP)
- Mingle with new students and learn about Full Sail’s clubs and organizations during the monthly SCA Networking Summit in Full Sail Live. More details. (RSVP)
- The Digital Arts & Design program’s DLXS Speaker Series returns with a presentation from Nick Sambrato, the founder of Mama’s Sauce and Vice President of Creative Development at local agency Fiction. More details. (RSVP)
- A team of employees from LinkedIn (including two Full Sail graduates) will speak to students about the company, job and internship opportunities, and how to make a great LinkedIn profile. More details. (RSVP)
- Learn how to create a fantasy, sci-fi, or zombie look during the Halloween Makeup Demonstration in the Library. More details. (RSVP)
- The latest taping of WWE’s NXT series on campus features an appearance from former WWE Heavyweight Champion The Big Show. More details. (RSVP)
- Take part in a 24-hour gaming marathon to raise money for children’s hospitals during this year’s Extra-Life event. More details.