Johnny Cupcakes is bringing his “Cupcakes from the Crypt” tour to campus, AWOLNATION‘s Kenny Carkeet (a Full Sail grad) is presenting a copy of his band’s platinum album, and the school is getting ready for Halloween with horror movie screenings and the annual Show Production Haunted House. Check out all of the details, plus information on other events, below.
- Pitch Master Mark Simon will lead a talk on how to successfully pitch a television, film, or game story concept. More details.
- Music attorney Al Schlesinger will host a virtual Music Business Roundtable via GoTo Training, which is open to all campus and online students. More details.
- The Full Sail Picture Show is hosting a free screening of The Thing. More details.
- Learn how to transform yourself into a zombie, burn victim, or fantasy character during the hands-on Halloween Makeup tutorial from Full Sail’s Makeup for Motion Pictures department. More details.
- Fourteen big names in the gaming world (and also members of Full Sail’s Gaming Advisory Board) will speak on a panel about their work in the industry. More details.
- Kenny Carkeet, a Full Sail grad and the keyboard/guitar player with Red Bull Records artist AWOLNATION, will talk to students about his career and present a copy of the band’s platinum album to be displayed on campus. More details.
- Check out the Game Project Final Presentations in Full Sail Live. More details.
- A few of October’s graduating Digital Arts & Design students will present their portfolios in the Entertainment Business Auditorium. More details.
- Catch a few student films at this month’s Film GradFest in the Full Sail Live Venue. More details.
- Happy Graduation!
- Stop by FS3B-Room 113 to see the demo reels of this month’s graduating Computer Animation and Game Art students. More details.
- The final Horror Movie Double Feature event in the Library will include screenings of Halloween and Trick ‘r’ Treat. More details.
- The Cupcakes from the Crypt Tour brings popular designer Johnny Cupcakes to campus for a lecture and a pop-up shop with exclusive merchandise for sale. The event will also be live-streamed for online students. More details.