There are a lot of people stopping by campus this week: a pop icon, a government agency, and a California visual effects company looking for new hires, just to name a few. Check out all of the details below.
- San Diego, California-based visual effects company Legend3D will be on campus all week conducting training, interviews, and skills tests as they look to hire several entry-level stereo conversion and stereo compositing artists. More details.
- The Recruitment Director from Chicago-based Red Frog Events will talk to students about interning and working for the event planning company. More details.
- Mark Yeend, the Head of Audio at Microsoft Games, will talk to students in the EB Auditorium about game audio and the game industry. More details.
- The Library is kicking off a month of Halloween-themed events with a Horror Movie Double Feature: Scream and Cabin in the Woods. More details.
- The Behind the Scenes tour is the best way for prospective students to check out campus, meet faculty, and get all of their education, admissions, and financial aid questions answered. More details.