Check out details below on the presentations and workshops happening this week for both campus and online students.
- The #MyBluePrint Instagram Contest officially launches today. More details.
- Fleet Supervisor Tim Comstock will be on campus to talk to and interview students about lighting and audio technician jobs available on Seabourn and Holland America cruise ships. More details.
- Online students can meet virtually with Career Development‘s Resume Architects to get help with their resumes. More details. (RSVP)
- The Internet Marketing degree programs present an online lecture about PPC campaigns and optimization from search marketing specialist Chris Edmonson.The GoTo Training link will be available on Connect this week.
- Engineer, producer, and Full Sail grad Ross Lara (he’s worked with Paul Oakenfold, Britney Spears, and more) will visit Full Sail to talk about his work in the industry. This event will also be streamed for online students. More details. (RSVP)
- Career Development‘s Resume Architects will host an on-campus Resume Workshop. More details. (RSVP)
- The Behind the Scenes tour is the best way for prospective students to check out campus, meet faculty, and get all of their education, admissions, and financial aid questions answered. More details.