We’re less than a month away from kicking off Full Sail’s Seventh Annual Hall of Fame celebration, a week-long event featuring panel discussions, workshops, a Career & Technology Expo, live music, networking opportunities, and much more. This year, we’re introducing exciting new opportunities for online and campus students to get involved—keep an eye on Connect for updates. The week culminates with the Hall of Fame induction ceremony where six of Full Sail’s most accomplished graduates will be honored for their professional achievements and contributions to the Full Sail Community.
Hall of Fame Week takes place February 15-19. Stay tuned to the official Hall of Fame website for a full list of panels and workshops (coming soon), as well as information regarding the inductees. In the meantime, check out a few preview highlights from this year’s schedule, and as always, join the conversation on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook using the hash tag #FullSailHOF.
- Join us on Monday, February 15 for a Grammy Viewing Party in the Full Sail Live venue. The red carpet kicks off at 7 p.m.
- Grads speak to what makes an individual valuable on the job beyond their industry specialization in The Multi-Tool Mentality panel.
- With more and more start ups appearing on the scene each year, new products and services need an edge to compete in the market. The Check Your Tech: Starting Up and Throwing Down panel will cover strategies for making sure your new company stands out.
- A panel of Full Sail Hall of Fame inductees discuss the importance of mentorship and cultivating a love of learning beyond graduation in Those Who Do, Teach: Why Mentoring and Education Are Important Throughout Your Career.
- Artist and Full Sail grad Dina Rodriguez demonstrates techniques for creating memorable designs in two workshops designed to teach the basics of hand lettering.
- Interactive Green Room sessions featuring past Hall of Fame inductees. These open house-style sessions will offer students an opportunity to mingle with illustrious grads working in halo-specific industries.
- All current students are eligible to sign up for the Student Experience Contest. 50 lucky students will be chosen, and the winners will enjoy special access to panels and events, a green room, special Hall of Fame swag, and an invitation to the induction ceremony.
- The Career & Technology Expo happening from 3pm-7pm on Tuesday, February 16. The Expo will feature vendors and industry leaders ready to connect with students, including IBM Design, Royal Caribbean, Reel FX, AV Media, Hangout Music Festival, EdgeFactory, and more.
- Alumni will discuss their immediate post-grad experiences and the impact those months and years had on their careers in multiple Life After Full Sail sessions.
- Exclusive, live Q&A-style interviews in the Full Sail On Air lounge featuring special guests. Students can submit questions using the #fullsailonair hash tag on Twitter.
- Scavenger hunts geared towards both online and campus students.