Check below for more details on all of the events happening on campus this week, including opportunities to volunteer, earn GPS credit, and brainstorm project ideas for ESPN.
- Celebrate the 50th anniversary of The Beatles first performing in the United States with live music, guest speakers, and a re-broadcast of the February 9, 1964 ‘Ed Sullivan Show’ in the Entertainment Business Auditorium. More details. (RSVP)
- The monthly ESPN Sessions meeting gives students from all degree programs the opportunity to work together and brainstorm ideas for ESPN. This event will be live streamed for online students. More details. (RSVP)
- Students will receive a free movie ticket and GPS credit for donating blood during this month’s OneBlood Blood Drive. More details. (RSVP)
- OneBlood’s red busses will be parked outside of Buildings 2,3, and 4 all day. Be sure to have a photo ID with you. More details. (RSVP)
- Students, faculty, and staff can buy discounted tickets for Full Sail Night at the Orlando Solar Bears game at the Amway Center. More details. (RSVP)
- Pure Motivation volunteers will head to the Wetlands Festival at Fort Christmas Historical Park to help with setup and running activities during the event. More details. (RSVP)