Horror movies, social media, and songwriters’ rights are just some of the topics that will be covered during on-campus panels and events this week. Check out more details on those events – plus a few others – below.
- Brian McNelis, the Vice President of Music and Soundtracks at Lakeshore Entertainment, and Adrian Ross, the Director of Public Affairs at ASCAP, will speak on a Music Supervision Panel led by Music Business Program Director Jackie Otero. This event will also be livestreamed for online students. More details. (RSVP)
- Learn more about how the Discovery Channel uses digital and social media to promote their brands during a presentation from Digital Media Manager Amaury Blondet and Digital Producer Melany Valderrama. More details.
- Remember those who lost their lives on September 11, 2001 during a Flag Raising Ceremony on the Main Full Sail Walkway. More details. (RSVP)
- This month’s In-Flight Movies features a screening of the 2011 horror film Insidious, along with an in-person appearance from actor J. LaRose. More details.
- Internet Marketing students can attend an Online Resume Workshop hosted by Career Development’s Internet Marketing Career Advisors. More details. (RSVP)
- This month’s taping of WWE’s NXT series will feature appearances from WWE Superstars Fandango and Rob Van Dam. More details. (RSVP)
- The Behind the Scenes tour is the best way for prospective students to tour campus, meet faculty, and get all of their admissions, financial aid, and education questions answered in one place. More details.