A handful of WWE Superstars will be on campus this week, plus there will be a red carpet celebration for SPIKE’s 2012 Video Game Awards and some great virtual guest speakers for on campus and online students. Check out all of the details below.
- Online students can get help from Career Development‘s Resume Architects during this Resume Workshop for Online Students. More details.
- Learn how to find work in the feature film industry from Full Sail grad and production coordinator Kyle Bucher, who’s also looking to potentially hire students for some production work early next year. More details.
- Freddie Morris, head of digital sales and marketing at Century Media Records, will lead an online presentation on how to break into the music industry. More details.
- Another online presentation: Eric Fletcher, the Chief Marketing Officer at the McGlinchey Stafford Law Firm, will discuss how students can become better bloggers. More details.
- Full Sail grads in the Southern California area can head to a free Alumni Networking Event at Los Angeles’ Cat & Fiddle bar. More details.
- Head to FS2-Room 207F to take part in Career Development‘s regular Resume Workshop. More details.
- WWE Superstars Wade Barrett, The Shield (Ambrose, Rollins, and Reigns), and Kevin Nash will be on hand for this month’s WWE/NXT Live Event. More details.
- Music Business grad Jasmin Perez will talk to students about the internships and jobs she’s landed since graduating from Full Sail earlier this year. This event will be streamed for online students as well. More details.
- Interested in a gaming job in Sweden? The Swedish Chamber of Commerce’s SACC-USA Foundation will be here to talk about opportunities. More details.
- Check out a screening of the Tim Burton Classic The Nightmare Before Christmas during this month’s Movie Night in the Library. More details.
- The red carpet is being rolled out Friday night to in the Full Sail Live Venue to celebrate the 2012 SPIKE Video Game Awards. More details.