There are a lot of big names stopping by campus this week: Sound effects designer (and Full Sail grad) Ric Viers, writer/director (and also a Full Sail grad!) Steven Miller, and WWE Superstar CM Punk, who’ll take part in the WWE/NXT taping. Check out all of the details, plus information on more events, below:
- The Career Development Resume Workshop hits the web today, with Resume Architects hanging out in the Career Development Wimba Classroom to help online students with any questions they have. More details.
- Ric Viers, a Full Sail grad and one of the industry’s most well-known sound effects recordists, will lead a two-hour lecture about working for the film, television, radio, and video game industries. More details.
- Full Sail Film grad Steven Miller returns to campus to screen his horror movie, Under the Bed, and show an unreleased clip of his upcoming (and first ever) theatrical release, Silent Night. More details.
- Stop by the Library in between finals for free snacks and soda. More details.
- Mingle with new students and find out information about student clubs during this month’s SCA Networking Summit. More details.
- WWE Superstar (and current WWE Champion) CM Punk will be stepping into the ring during this taping of the WWE‘s NXT series. More details.