The combination of successful guest speakers and Career Development resume workshops (for both on-campus and online students) makes this week a great one for networking and getting ahead of the game. Check out all of the details below.
- Design and technology blogger Andy Budd will lead an online “Understanding Website Users and Working with Design Agencies” presentation in the Internet Marketing Wimba Classroom. More details.
- If you’ve been to one of Career Development‘s resume workshops in the past, you can take it a step further at the Advanced Resume Workshop. More details.
- Full Sail grads in the Chicago area can catch up with old classmates and meet fellow alums tonight during the latest Alumni Networking Event. More details.
- Jason Ross (pictured left), the CEO of Trusun Media, will stop by campus to share some of his marketing and entertainment business success stories. More details.
- Full Sail females can network with each other and pick up some new clothes at the X-Factor Student Club’s “Swap Til You Drop” event. More details.
- For those online students who can’t stop by the Career Development office for resume help whenever they need it, resume architects will be hanging out in the Career Development Wimba Classroom for a couple of hours to offer up some assistance. More details.
- The Show Production program’s May 2012 graduates will run their Final Project concert Friday night, which features a performance from the Rush tribute band, Rushour. More details.
- The Behind the Scenes tour is the best way for prospective students to check out campus, meet faculty, and get all of their education, admissions, and financial aid questions answered. More details.