Networking with employers, checking out art created by Full Sail faculty and students, and meeting up with fellow online students are just a few of the events on the agenda for this week. Check out all of them below:
- Donate blood in the Florida’s Blood Centers bus parked outside of Building 3 and you’ll receive a free movie ticket from Fandango. More details.
- Learn about potential job opportunities with GCA Technology Services during an employer presentation at 6 p.m. in the EB Auditorium. More details.
- Local company Orlando Productions is looking for audio visual technicians, quality control staff, and marketing representatives, and their Staffing Director will be here to meet with students. More details.
- Career Development is kicking off a bi-monthly employer panel for Computer Animation students that will focus on job opportunities with local companies outside of the gaming and film realm. More details.
- Help crown the champion of this month’s Producer’s Guild Beat Battle in the Diesel Bean cafe area. More details.
- Full Sail takes over the Orlando Museum of Art for the monthly First Thursday event. There will be local music, food, and 103 pieces of artwork (from all media) created solely by Full Sail faculty, staff, and students. More details.
- Game Development students graduating this month will present their projects in the Full Sail Live Venue. More details.
- Check out work and demo reels from this month’s Digital Arts & Design grads during their showcase in the EB Auditorium. More details.
- Take a movie break in the Full Sail Live Venue at this month’s Film BS GradFest. More details.
- Attention, Full Sail grads in Detroit: there’s an Alumni Networking Event in your neck of the woods! More details.