It’s graduation this Thursday and Friday, which equals a bunch of great opportunities to check out some great student final presentations; plus, there are a couple of noteworthy guest speakers as well. Check out the details below:
- Eric LaShelle and Ryan Torrey (a Full Sail grad) from motion capture and animation studio House of Moves will visit campus to talk about their careers in the gaming industry. More details.
- See what this month’s graduating Game Development students have created in this month’s Game Project Final Presentations. More details.
- A handful of Digital Arts & Design students will showcase their portfolios during the DAD Graduate Showcase in the EB Auditorium. More details.
- This month’s student films will have their premieres during GradFest in the Full Sail Live Venue. More details.
- Southern California-based Full Sail grads can mingle with each other during the Los Angeles Alumni Event at The Federal Bar. More details.
- The Entertainment Business and Music Business faculty teams are hosting a Coffee Meet and Greet for online students and their families that are on campus for graduation. More details.
- Coleen Kumka, Director of Marketing & Promotions at Genesis Communications (home to Tampa and Orlando’s ESPN Radio stations), will talk to students about what it’s like to work for the ESPN Radio network. More details.
- Internet Marketing students can attend an online presentation from multimedia marketing expert Chris Brogan. More details.