It’s a busy week at Full Sail, leading up to Graduation on Friday. Check out all of the details on the events happening on campus below, including lectures and Q&A sessions from guest speakers working in the sports production and music industries, final presentations, and more.
- Grads in the New York City area can catch up with each other during a free Alumni Networking Event at Bowlmor Lanes in Times Square. More details.
- Eyal Levi, a musician, producer, and the co-owner of Florida’s Audiohammer Studios, will speak to students about the realities of the music business. More details.
- A full day of final presentation showcases kicks off with the Digital Arts & Design September Grad Showcase in the Entertainment Business Auditorium. More details.
- Game Studies students will live demo their final game projects during the Game Project Final Presentations. More details.
- Back in the Entertainment Business Auditorium, graduating Web Design & Development students will present their final projects. More details.
- Final presentations end with GradFest, where graduating Film students will premiere their lighting projects and 16mm and 35mm films. More details.
- The Behind the Scenes tour is the best way for prospective students to tour campus, meet faculty, and get their admissions and financial aid questions answered. More details.