Come Wednesday, the 4th Annual Hall of Fame Celebration will be in full swing, with dozens of guest speaker sessions happening every day through Saturday, along with the Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony and free, open-to-the-public concerts from Marc Broussard and Mat Kearney. But besides Hall of Fame, there are a few other events happening on campus this week, too. Check out all of the details below.
- As part of the Black Student Union’s Black History Month celebration, local industry professionals will speak about their inspiration and business success at the Young and Getting It Seminar. More details. (RSVP)
- The 4th Annual Hall of Fame Celebration kicks off with presentations from Hall of Fame inductees Phil Tan, Troy DeVolld, and more. Full schedule.
- The second ESPN Sessions brainstorming event will take place in the new ESPN Sports Lab. More details. (RSVP)
- Day two of Hall of Fame Week is packed with guest speakers including legendary producer Bruce Swedien, engineer/mixer Buford Jones, Hall of Fame inductee Culley Bunker, and more. Full schedule.
- Vanguard Records recording artist Marc Broussard will perform a free, open-to-the-public concert in the Full Sail Live Venue. More details. (RSVP)
- Hall of Fame Week day three includes presentations from Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees, Hall of Fame inductee Laurie Brugger, and more. Full schedule.
- Six grads will be inducted into the Full Sail Hall of Fame during today’s induction ceremony. More details.
- The final day of Hall of Fame Week will feature presentations from hip hop group Nappy Roots, Hall of Fame inductee Jameson Durall, and more. Full schedule.
- Universal Records recording artist Mat Kearney will perform a free concert in the Full Sail Live Venue as part of the Hall of Fame Week celebration. More details. (RSVP)
- Pure Motivation will head to Fort Christmas Historical Park to volunteer at the City of Orlando’s annual Wetlands Festival. More details. (RSVP)