We’re right in the middle of Hall of Fame Week, and we’ve got more exciting panels, workshops, and special events coming at you. It’s all leading up to tomorrow’s 6th Annual Hall of Fame Induction Viewing Party, where six new grads will be inducted into the Hall of Fame. With festivities happening all over campus, there’s sure to be something that appeals to every degree program. Online students can check out our YouTube channel for live feeds of panels and lectures. Here are some of the highlights to check out on Day Two:
- The Career & Technology Expo starts at 10 a.m. in the FS4E Atrium and runs until 5 p.m. Representatives from AVID, Adobe, Sennheiser, PSAV, Universal Orlando, Audio Technica, Disney, IBM Design, and more will be on hand to connect with students. Companies will be offering product demonstrations, recruiting services, and on-site interviews.
- MTV’s Mindy Stockfield offers a glimpse into the future of media marketing in The Crystal Ball: Where the Convergence of Technology, Art, and Media is Taking Us.
- Join a panel of Hall of Fame inductees as they discuss secrets to running a successful and fulfilling business in The Rise of the Creative Entrepreneur.
- More than just a way to keep in touch, social media can be a powerful professional tool. The 5 Things You Need to do in 2015 for Your Social Media Presence panel will help you get started building your personal brand.
- Join a crew of seasoned travelers (and Hall of Fame inductees) as they discuss how to make the most of your time on the road in Home is Where Your Head Lays: Life on the Road.
- Awards are great, but winning them shouldn’t be the sole objective behind your creative passions. In Awards and Accolades: It’s Not About the Metal on the Shelf, award-winning grads set the record straight on what matters most.
- Experts offer tips for designing beautiful websites that work across all devices in Scale Like You Mean It: Best Practices for Designing a Responsive Website.
- Meet & Greets in the Full Sail Library with Hall of Fame inductees Kristifir Klien, Leon Hopkins, Jayson Whitmore, Kim Alpert, Nathaniel Howe, Charity Lomax, Laurie Brugger, and Sean Spuehler.
- The Student Club Fair kicks off in the Treehouse Atrium at 10 a.m. The event will feature representatives from campus social clubs as well as food trucks.
- Join us for live music in the Treehouse from 1 p.m.-7 p.m. with performances by Michael Hayden, Kurt Lacy, Josh Hastik, Itai Winter, Metrogypsys, and Thomas Wynn.
- The Treehouse will also host “Call of Duty” and “Super Smash Brothers” game competitions from 7 p.m. to midnight.
NOTE: Panels and locations are subject to change. Students attending panels in the Live Venue or 3B should line up for each of the panels via the Backlot, not through the 3B Lobby.
Head on over to Connect or the official Hall of Fame website for a full listing of today’s events. You can join the conversation using the hash tag #fullsailhof on Twitter and Instagram.