Welcome to “Film Fridays,” a brand-new weekly feature on FSBlog where we’ll be highlighting student films.
This week’s film is “Back to Nature,” a five-minute environmental, educational, and informational documentary that takes place at Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge in Orlando, Florida.
- Director – Ricardo Ramos
- Unit Production Manager – Tykecia Hayes
- Editor – Elliott Torrence
- Script Supervisor – Julio Gratacos
- Director of Photography – Deaven Neves
- Camera Operator – Danny Roche
- Key Grip – Shannon Ludrowsky
- Sound Mixer – Devon McNeal
- “Back to Nature” Composed and Performed By – Ricardo Ramos
- Still Photography – Danny Roche, Ricardo Ramos
- Producer – Dean McDermitt
- Executive Producers – Jim Martin, Ted Juras
- Special Thanks – Back to Nature Wildlife Refuge, Kelly Geckler, Stacy, Julia, Vonnie