Soon after graduating from Full Sail University’s Recording Arts program in 2005, Justin David Proctor began work as an assistant engineer at Orlando’s Transcontinental Studios where he saw his first credits on major label projects. After a year with Transcontinental, Justin left the studio to partner with Koch Records gospel artist William McDowell in opening Delivery Room Studios. At DRS, Justin continued work as an engineer and studio manager, seeing credits on Grammy-nominated and Grammy-winning projects from Tito Nieves and Israel Houghton. He carried this experience into his role as an Advisor in Full Sail’s Career Development Department where he served for the past four years. Justin now works as a content developer/writer for Career Development and is also currently pursuing his BA in Entertainment Business from Full Sail University. He continues to engineer and produce music on a regular basis.
- 02 Feb 2012 - Two Web Development Grads Launch Zeunic
- 26 Jan 2012 - Career Development Visits Grad-Founded Clear Track Studios
- 25 Jan 2012 - Strategies for a Successful Relocation
- 23 Jan 2012 - EMI Music Publishing Visits Full Sail
- 10 Jan 2012 - Grad Josh Davidson of Gearbox Software Presents on Campus
- 05 Jan 2012 - Career Development visits Armadillo Enterprises/Dean Guitars
- 29 Nov 2011 - MtvU visits the Full Sail campus