James has been writing for Full Sail since 2002, contributing campus news and alumni profiles to the website, as well as developing copy for newsletters, catalogs, and web & print ads. James is also a Full Sail graduate. In addition to his role at the school, he has previously contributed to the music publications Pitchfork and Sentimentalist magazine as a freelance news and features writer.
- 21 May 2013 - The Winter X Games Bring Emmy Statues for Two Show Production Graduates
- 21 May 2013 - For Grad David Mittleberg, the Best Career Choice Was ‘All of the Above’
- 17 May 2013 - ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ Features the Work of Over a Dozen Full Sail Alumni
- 16 May 2013 - Grad Matt D’Amato’s Short Film ‘Love, NY’ Picked Up by HBO
- 13 May 2013 - Grad Ross Lara Co-Produces the New Gimm+Icky Hit ‘Shake That’
- 10 May 2013 - Work-Life Balance: By opening his own studio, grad Devon Kirkpatrick has avoided career burnout
- 07 May 2013 - Grad Peej Phillips: Creating Music Videos at The Fresh Group